[复制链接]

主题

帖子

精华

社区游侠(lv4)

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2017-12-11 02:51 | 显示全部楼层
12-6-17

A few days ago the toy Jeep Grand Cherokee I ordered online. It said special edition on the box which means really good. That toy car was the first special edition toy car I have ever had! It was also bigger than I thought it was going to be. In fact, because it was so big my mom wouldn’t let me bring it to school so I could show my friends after all they had been very excited when I told them I was getting a toy golden car. I had picked it out online. It took a long time for it to get to my house, but the wait was worth it. It can fit 2 whole Lego Guys! In class there has been a jar for estimating how many cubes are in a jar and I guessed 55, it was actually 82 even it looked like it had a lot less than 82. 2 people in my class guessed 99 and they were the closest to 82 so tomorrow they will get a candy cane. My dad bought our family a new printer a few days ago. The day before yesterday my dad printed a picture of my boy scout camping trip. My friend Watts, my friend Jason and I were all in that picture fishing. My dad printed 2 on accident so he said I should give one to Watts. So yesterday I gave it to him when he was hanging up his backpack. I asked my teachers, Mrs. Burns, if I could go to Watts’s classroom so I could give the picture to him. I was about to go into his classroom when I saw him hanging up his backpack in the hallway. So then I could just give him the picture and go back to class.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

精华

社区游侠(lv4)

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2017-12-21 12:26 | 显示全部楼层
12-9-17

Yesterday the city I live in got a lot of snow. No one expected so much snow yesterday. At first, the school was supposed to be open, but then they had to be closed, so that gave me an excuse to play in the snow all day. First, a boy named Samuel came over to my front yard and we made a snow mountain and had a snowball fight. I knocked him down 6 times! The way I made sure he was alive when I knocked him down was putting a chunk of snow on his cheek. When he left I went inside to rest. Later my mom and I had a snowball fight with my dad. My dad hid behind the car my mom and I hid behind the door to the backyard. I earned 4 dollars yesterday 3 dollars by cleaning my dad’s car from the snow and one dollar because my mom just gave me one for free. It hardly even snows in Alabama so we were lucky to get some snow. Today my dad and I made a snowman. We made a big snowball for his body and a smaller snowball for his head. We used some sunglasses for his eyes, a marker for his nose, a toy Lego boat for his mouth and a pail for his hat. Last Thursday I went to the boy scout pack meeting. They had pizza there and it tasted so good! We made an ornament that we could hang on our tree, made cookies with frosting, red sugar and sprinkles on them. We also played Bingo. I got a Bingo on the last round and got two pieces of chocolate. I got a snicker and a milky way. My family got a new refrigerator last Thursday. It works way better than our old one. The best thing is that is has a water filter.

12-13-17

A few days ago my mom bought me a toy Lego airport VIP service. That is the kind of Lego set I have always wanted in my whole life. It comes with a Limo, private jet and a service car that works at the airport. I’ve kept asking my mom and dad to buy me it. And they did buy me it because I bought them gifts. I’m going to open it on Christmas day. I love Christmas because you get a lot of gifts. Christmas is my favorite holiday. My dad said that we were going to decorate the house for Christmas. This is the first time my family will decorate the house for Christmas. Tomorrow, in my class, we will have a Christmas party. We will have lots of candies. Last year’s Christmas party was fun. I know this year’s party will be good too. We might also watch a movie. In our classroom, we have a place where you estimate how many of something that is in a jar. This time we used clothespins. I guessed 40 clothespins were in the jar. The actual number was 37. There was a five-way tie. I was part of the tie. So tomorrow I will get a candy cane. Last Sunday at Chinese school we had a big test. I got 100 percent. That was my best grades ever! In 2 more days it will be winter break which means no school! This year’s climate was colder than last years for some reason. It even snowed a few weeks ago! My dad and I made a snowman and his body is still there! Our house is the only house on the street that still has snow. No one expected so much snow! This week at school we have no spelling tests! Which is awesome because I don’t like spelling tests. This Friday at school we can go to school in our pajamas. I don’t like going to school in my pajamas.

12-17-17

Last Thursday my class had a Christmas party. We ate a lot of stuff. My favorite thing that we ate was cupcakes. After we were done eating we made a star ornament for our Christmas tree. Last Friday was the last day of school before winter break. We made a holiday Bare book, a reindeer ornament, and a candy cane ornament. Yesterday my mom took me to a ceremony to see a friend of hers that just graduated from medical school. The people that got called on the stage were people that are very rich and worked hard when they were children. After the ceremony, my mom took a picture of her friend with her and me. Today my family went out to do a lot of shopping. First, we went to CVS to spend some coupons. My dad used this coupon to buy me a McLaren 675lt. It is the fastest car in the world! At first, I wanted to get a Nissan G-T-R, but then I changed my mind because the McLaren was faster and I like fast cars. It also looks very cool. The wheels are black and they look like race car tires even though they’re not. They can be gone in the blink of an eye! They are very rare to be seen. Then we went to Walmart to find some Decorations for our house. My dad decided to buy the Decorations later. Then we went to ALDI to buy some fruit. Then we went to a Chinese market. At first, my dad said he was going to buy me blue crabs, but they weren’t fresh. When we got home we had a Chinese meal where we put some food in a pot and boil it until its done boiling. It is very good.   

12-20-17

Last Monday was my first day at ABC childcare. My friends Nick, Arrington, Austin, and Bruce all go to the same childcare. So that means that I have a lot of people to play with! Yesterday the 4 big kids which are Nick, Arrington, Austin and me made some clay ornaments with one of the childcare teachers Mrs. Carla. We made the clay with salt, flour, and water. I even ate some of them! It tasted salty though. She also showed us a video of someone’s house. It is like a winter wonderland inside! They even have 17 Christmas trees! That’s a lot for a house. Today when I got to the childcare I read one of my books and then I played a math game called Prodigy on the computer in the classroom. Then before lunch, we painted the ornaments. Do you know how many plates of spaghetti I ate? I ate 3 plates of spaghetti! Usually, when the little kids have nap time the big kids also have to take a nap, but today we got to watch a movie called the Polar Express. I’ve watched that movie a bunch of times before. It is about this boy who gets go a train that goes to the North pole. And he has a bunch of adventures on the way. He gets a bell from Santa but lost it. But then Santa delivers it back on Christmas day.   And at snack time I ate two baloney sandwiches. After I ate the sandwiches we went to visit the little kids. One of the kids took his pants off and I saw his diaper! Then I played on the computer until it was time for me to leave. Yesterday night I also hung up my stocking and moved some stuff that was blocking my chimney so Santa could easily get through.   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

精华

社区游侠(lv4)

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2018-1-5 09:50 | 显示全部楼层
12-30-17

Yesterday my family went to the Galleria Mall. My mom said I could buy or ride something that was 20 dollars or less. So I asked my dad to take me on this cool chair that you could ride on. It cost exactly 20 dollars. We wore a mask. It was like playing a game. Expect that it looked like we were in the game. I picked a dinosaur game. In the game we got to ride on a dinosaur and shoot as many animals as we could. The person that shot the most animals would win. My dad and I shot a lot of animals. The dinosaurs looked liked they were just a few feet from you! Before we went to the mall yesterday my friends Austin and Bruce went to my house. We had a lot of fun. Expect that Bruce was ruining everything. I am planning on to go to Austin’s house today. Today my mom went to the mall with Austin’s mom. My dad took me grocery shopping. My dad took me to ALDI to buy fruits and other stuff. Then we went to a Chinese supermarket. He bought me blue crabs which is my favorite food in the world! I am a big fan of seafood. My second favorite seafood is Lobster and fish. I love to eat seafood! That’s why I want to live near the beach when I grow up. I want to live in LA. It is the USA’s 2nd largest city. And the 37th largest city in the world. I want to be rich and have a Mansion with my own Limo driver, cook, maid and gardener. I want to be a inventor when I grow up. I want to get to go on vacation a lot. LA is on my top of my list of places to go. One reason that I want to live in LA is that LA has a lot of museums. Another reason that I want to live in LA is that it is very rich. It is one of the richest cities in the world! My second favorite city is Honolulu Hawaii. It is number 2 on my list of places to go. LA and Honolulu are both similar because they are both close to the ocean. I love beaches because you can go swimming and surfing.

1/3/18

Last Sunday was New year’s eve. My family went to a place called Christmas Wonderland with my friend Austin’s family. The people working there told us to put on a specific radio station. They play music that goes well with the lights. First, we saw some lights shaped like Christmas. Then we went to a part called Santa’s beach party and I forgot the name of the person’s Christmas wonderland. At Santa’s beach party we saw “Santa and his reindeer do stuff you do at the beach”. It was awesome! Then at the Christmas wonderland, we saw some beautiful lights. The best part was when we saw some lights change color. It was like some musical lights. Then when we got home we watched the New Years Eve countdown on my dad’s computer. After we watched the countdown I went to bed. The next day and today I went to ABC childcare. At the childcare, some kids started a charity to donate money for poor dogs. I donated $5. At the childcare we also made slime with cornstarch and hand soap when I got home I made some of the slimes myself. The slime I made was very sticky. So I wore gloves. It was fun making the slime. Austin and I both started a tattoo company. We give people tattoos. We are doing it at my house. The main reason I want to start a tattoo company is that I want to earn money. This is how I got this idea: A few days ago I drew a tattoo on myself. Then I remembered that I once saw a company that gave tattoos. Then I thought to myself that I should start a tattoo company. So then I chose Austin to be my partner and we’re working on it right now.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

洛阳圈儿微信
扫一扫
关注洛阳圈儿

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表